The SSV self-supporting tower sections legs are tubular with angle braces on bottom and solid legs with steel cross bracing with lighter upper sections using a Zig-Zag brace pattern. The SSV tower sections can be combined with “K” braced SSMW self-supporting tower sections for added height and strength when needed.
Time tested strength and design, the ROHN SSV series of self-supporting towers provide an excellent strength to cost ratio proven by years of use. In production for nearly years in our tower design and tower manufacturing facilities, the SSV tower has evolved into a highly efficient and wide ranging system of custom towers produced from pre-engineered sections. The ROHN SSV tower is the quality standard in the industry for small to mid range self-supporting towers.
The ROHN SSV tower has been in service for over 50 years. The design utilizes standard parts arranged to create a unique structure. The legs are tubular with angle braces at the bottom and solid legs and braces in the top sections. This tower is used in a variety of applications, from PCS structures and broadband to security, sports lighting and more. The SSV has proven to be one of the industry’s most efficient and preferred structures. All ROHN SSV towers are hot-dip galvanized, inside and out for corrosion protection.
1. Standard tower designs are in accordance with approved national standard ANSI/TIA-222-G, Structure Class II, Topographic Catergory 1, 3/4” design ice thickness, seismic coeffilient SS < 1.0.
2. Tower designs assume allowable projected areas are symmetrically placed on the tower.
3. Designs assume one 7/8 line to top and two 7/8 lines to 30 feet below top, one line on each face.
4. All towers are provided with step bolts and a tapered top.
5. Grounding kit must be ordered seperately.
6. Assembly drawings and standard foundation details are supplied with the tower.
7. Custom designs for site-specific applications are available upon request
New Store to Open 2023
Three Star Inc.
5750 Stuart Ave.
Jacksonville, FL 32254
Your Orders are Currently being Processed and Shipped out of Richmond, VA.