1. Standard tower designs are in accordance with approved national standard ANSI/TIA-222-G, Structure Class II, Topographic Catergory 1, 3/4” design ice thickness, seismic coeffilient SS < 1.0.
2. Tower designs assume allowable projected areas are symmetrically placed on the tower.
3. Designs assume one 7/8 line to top and two 7/8 lines to 30 feet below top, one line on each face.
4. All towers are provided with step bolts and a tapered top.
5. Grounding kit must be ordered seperately.
6. Assembly drawings and standard foundation details are supplied with the tower.
7. Custom designs for site-specific applications are available upon request
3Star Orlando, FL Location is Closed to Walk-in Transactions and Pickups at this Time.
Your Orders will be Processed and Shipped out of Richmond, VA.