The ROHN SSV tower has been in service for over 50 years. The design utilizes standard parts arranged to create a unique structure. The legs are tubular with angle braces at the bottom and solid legs and braces in the top sections. This tower is used in a variety of applications, from PCS structures and broadband to security, sports lighting and more. The SSV has proven to be one of the industry’s most efficient and preferred structures. All ROHN SSV towers are hot-dip galvanized, inside and out for corrosion protection.
1. Standard tower designs are in accordance with approved national standard ANSI/TIA-222-G, Structure Class II, Topographic Catergory 1, 3/4” design ice thickness, seismic coeffilient SS < 1.0.
2. Tower designs assume allowable projected areas are symmetrically placed on the tower.
3. Designs assume one 7/8 line to top and two 7/8 lines to 30 feet below top, one line on each face.
4. All towers are provided with step bolts and a tapered top.
5. Grounding kit must be ordered seperately.
6. Assembly drawings and standard foundation details are supplied with the tower.
7. Custom designs for site-specific applications are available upon request